GTOptions ReviewNovember 20, 2013
GTOptions is one of today’s leading binary options brokers offering payouts of up to 81% on digital options and 60 second trading. This brokers has recently deployed the new Spotoption infrastructure and is currently one the only brokers to use the new interface. A simple glance will reveal the whole story. GTOptions is a part of a new breed of brokers employing the latest technological developments as well as live data streaming from Reuters news feeds.
Signing up was very simple. I just entered my name, country, and chose my password. Immediately I received a verification email and after I clicked it I was automatically directed to the cashier section of the software in order to deposit.
The platform is Spotoption, without a doubt the leading binary options software available online today for traders wanting to invest.
- Safe Haven Currency Pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY
- Most Popular Indices: FTSE100, Dax 30, CAC 40
- Most Heavily Traded Stock: Apple. Microsoft, IBM, Coca Cola, Google
- Key Indices: Cotton, Gold, Silver, Crude Oil
- Long Term Contracts: Just as the name would suggest, this features is designed for the more serious traders looking for long terms investments and utilizing technical analysis and news trading in order to achieve better results.
- 60 Seconds: Also available in 10 and 15 minute contracts, this form of trading is closer to financial betting than actual trading. If you really like to gamble with your money this is probably the way to do it and anyone telling you otherwise has an agenda.
- One Touch: If you think you have what it takes and can predict if the price of an underlying asset will go above a given level or point sometime in the future, you will want to trade one touch. It’s important to note that the risk factor is very high here, but also the rewards. You can potentially make gains of up to 400% at any given time, this is unheard of in terms of trading.
- Ladder: Ladder trading allows you to have diversity in strike prices, and profit/risk ratios. If you believe you can tweak the numbers effectively you have a good chance of making incredible amounts of money. Again, this is not recommended for novices just starting out.
- Pairs: In pairs trading you would need to guess the relative ratio between two assets originating from the same type of equity.
Doubling Up: Double the value of your initial investment on any open position up to 10 minutes before the expiry. In essence, if you believe the conditions are ripe for a winning trade you can take the original amount you risked and double your profit. By executing a Double Up you are creating a new trade with the same conditions for the current price of the asset. Basically, when a trade appears to be on a roll the Double Up gives you a chance to increase your investment by doubling your profit immediately by capitalizing on a strong position.
Rollover: This feature allows you to postpone the expiry time of your option if you believe you will expire out of the money. This is also known as a “stop loss strategy“, however it does not come without a cost and I don’t recommend you make a habit of using it.
Promotions and Bonuses: GTOptions offers a whopping bonus of 50% and up to
$/€/£10,00. Make sure to mind the bonus policy since it has a trading volume criteria of 20 times the deposit + bonus. For optimal bonus VS deposit ratio try investing $/€/£500 with incentives not surpassing 20%. Make sure to ask for this before depositing, because once you receive the bonus it sticks.
VIP Club: GTOptions offers an amazing VIP Club packed full of perks and benefit.
Classic: Daily and weekly market analysis and personal dealer at no cost.
Mini: Free access to the educational center.
Gold: Private dealer, personal account executive, cash back offers, extra bonuses.
Banking (Deposits & Withdrawals): GTOptions accepts all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Maestro. In terms of E-wallets it accepts Moneybookers (Skrill). Withdrawals are sent via wire transfers after all documentation is sent so make sure to have everything ready.
Safety: This broker is adamant about safety issues. The cashier is encrypted with a 128SSL encryption layer, which is the industry norm for all financial transactions. Additionally, I received a phone call from the security staff 5 minutes after my deposit went through to verify my identity.
Customer Service: Customer service is exemplary, with highly trained staff guiding your every step you know you are in good hands. Additionally, as you progress and become a trained professional you will also be allocated a personal account manager.
Conclusion: Overall GToptions scores across exceptionally high all key parameters, with particular emphasis on the actual software and the trading environment. Anyone meeting the trading volume requirements can rest assure that his funds will be wired to his bank account within a matter of days after documentation arrives.